Saturday, December 29, 2007

How Ewe Doin'?


Isn't this little lamb and the sentiment so cute?! It is from SU's Farm Fever. Even though that set is retiring I had to get it because I think the animals are so adorable. Anyway, I started out making this card when I was trying out my new Nestabilities circle dies. I cut out the lamb and then the larger black circle. I thought the black circle was a little too big and needed something to fill in the space so I added the dots with my white marker pen. Then when I found this SU paper with the white dots I thought it was a perfect match. I filled in the lambs "wool" with some Snow Writer from Deco Art. I think I'll make another one using white Fun Flock to see how that looks. I used SU's slit punch to hold the sentiment and added a little ribbon in the corner and viola!

No comments: