Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Well, Merry Christmas everyone! Long time no post, I know, but I have been so busy preparing for Christmas and going to family functions that I didn't have time to make any more cards let alone post anything. I hope you all had a very good Christmas and that Santa brought you everything you wanted. My family and I had a wonderful day, to be sure. But part of me is glad the preparing and running around is over, I was getting a little worn out. Hence the topic of this card..."Utterly Exhausted". The picture and quote are from SU's Farm Fever set (which I'm glad I got because it is going to be discontinued). The floral paper is from Achiever's, but the rest is from SU. I sewed borders with my sewing machine -it's "sew" easy ;). And the hardware is from SU's Hodgepodge Hardware. I hope you like it and aren't too exhausted from your Christmas celebrations. Mary

No comments: