Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your year is filled with hope, promise, peace, and health. While my husband and I were out for dinner last night we talked about 2009. We agreed that it really was a pretty good year. Sure we had some bumps in the road but they were bumps that we have endured before and will assuredly have to again, but we survived. More than survived...we came out better for them. We gained knowledge and experience that is more valuable than anything. And really, those bumps could have been worse if we look at the big picture of how bad things could be. So overall, we had a pretty good year. Which makes me nervous for what 2010 has in store for us. Good luck must run out sometime..."waiting for the other shoe to fall" kind of thing, you know. But we'll just have to take it day by day, always remembering to be thankful for what we have, and knowing that nothing is a sure thing. And I hope I am writing the same kind of letter this time next year. God bless you. Peace and love to all, Mary.

No comments: