Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday...and Wednesday!


Happy Tuesday! Well, it will be Wednesday when you all get this so...Happy Wednesday too! Boy was today ever productive. I hate those kinds of days where you have the entire day to yourself and you have big plans to get lots of things done but instead you sit in front of the TV or take a nap or just laz around. Those days have their place, don't get me wrong. I love a good lazy day as much as the next person. But I hate it when I plan big but do nothing. I feel like it was such a waste. Anyway, today was definitely not a day like that. Today I got the kids ready for school, made them breakfast, got them on the bus, did all of our laundry (washed, folded and put away), cleaned the downstairs (cleaned, like high dusted the walls and wiped down the kitchen cabinets kind of clean), showered, made 5 cards while watching a movie, surfed the web, answered some e-mails, helped with homework, made homemade chicken fried steaks, washed the dishes, helped with baths, put the kids to bed, made lunches for tomorrow, and am now typing this post. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about all of that. But it's a good kind of tired.
So here is one of the cards I made today. It's a Valentine's Day card as you may have guessed. I really like that it doesn't have the typical red Valentines-y color. Hope you like it!

No comments: