Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Your Birthday...Soak It Up!


Wow, doesn't this look nice...soaking in the bathtub?! I can't remember the last time I've done that. Something about having kids to take care of, a house to take care of, a husband to take care of, a dog and cat to take care of, and a part time job just doesn't leave much time or energy to do such activities of luxury. Heck, after about 4 months I just found time yesterday to get my hair cut. I don't know, relaxing in a tub of warm water filled with soothing, sweet smelling bubbles, surrounded by candles, listening to the hypnotic sounds of...silence is highly overrated. At least that's what I keep telling myself. It's probably dangerous too. I would surely fall fast asleep and drown. Don't tell me any different. Please let me live in my world of denial. I like it here. Mary

No comments: