Saturday, March 13, 2010

Crafty Chicks Projects




I have a friend/co-worker, Julie Campbell, who is the paper crafting queen if you ask me. You may have heard of her. She has had lots and lots of cards featured in various magazines and websites. Her work is wonderful and her personality is sweet. She is my paper crafting hero and I tell her that she's going to have her own company someday and I want to work for her. Follow the link on my side bar to her site "Stamped in His Image".
Anyway, she has a class called Crafty Chicks that meets monthly and makes projects that she supplies. It's super fun! Here are the projects from last month's meeting. They were easy yet oh so cute!

1 comment:

Julie Campbell said...

Ahhh! Mary! You're too good to me! ;) Your projects turned out SO cute! See you in the morning!!! :)