Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Do you like camping? Our answer to that would have to be...um, no! Sure, we're all for sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows and talking and stuff, but when it comes time for bed we want a comfy mattress without any mosquitoes buzzing around our heads. My husband says that his idea of ruffing it is staying at a Motel 6. :)

Anyway, I have a good friend who's husband loves camping. When I say loves I mean he's so good at it that he's the one I would want on my Survivor team.

So when I was at Archiver's recently and saw this camping DP I immediately thought of them. I made this photo album for them using decorative chipboard, photo pockets, and my Bind-it-all. I wish I could show you all of the pages inside but it would take too long.

Do you have a Bind-it-all? If not, you should get one. You can do all kinds of things with it and it's so easy to use.

1 comment:

Kristie O'Keeffe said...

I'm not into camping either but that is TOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing!