Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rockin' the 50's and a Card




My son had his 4th grade program the other night and boy was it fun! It was called "You Can't Stop the Beat" and was a music tribute to the 50's and 60's. They sang some fun songs and there were a lot of great dance sequences. Even though my son makes out like he doesn't enjoy programs and performing for everyone, man did he do an awesome job and he looked like he was having a great time.
And here is a TriShutter card I made the other day. Isn't it cool?! You can find a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers' website or go to YouTube and type it in the search box. It looks complicated but I was surprised to find that it wasn't. It took a bit of time to cut out all of the layering pieces though. And another thing, you need 12x12 cardstock which I didn't have so I had to improvise a little. But other than that I really enjoyed making it and love how it looks. Give it a try!

No comments: