Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have been having a good week. All is well here. We're just plugging along, waiting patiently for spring to arrive. We've actually been enjoying some pretty good weather here lately. It's been anywhere from 50's to 70's so it feels like spring has arrived, but I'm not that easily fooled. I have too many years of Indiana winters under my belt. I know that March always holds one last little winter punch for us before it's over. Just when you get used to the spring-like weather and think all of that winter mess is behind you, WHAM! A big snow or ice storm comes along and makes you cry. So I will not rest easy until the end of April at least.
Anyway, here's a lovely card I made today. I fell in love with this chandelier stamp the moment I saw it at Archiver's and thought it was perfect for this DP. Take note of the cute little rhinestones on some of the dangle-y things at the bottom. Love it!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Ooooooh pretty!! Great work!