Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Contemporary Valentine


I have never made a card where I trimmed off the bottom of the front flap before but I like how it turned out. It left a great place for me to put this sticker strip I got from Archiver's. I also don't use black very often but what goes better with silver than black?! I got this ribbon from Archiver's for free from their Hot Spot bin with a coupon (the pack came with 6 rolls of different but coordinating ribbon--great deal!). The ribbon has some tan in it so I used some tan cardstock to accent the sentiment and tie it all together. The sentiment is from a set of stamps I also got at Archiver's with a coupon for 30% off. I don't go to that store very often because I think things there are a little too expensive, but with coupons like these I couldn't resist. It's a great place to browse and get good ideas.

No comments: