Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Simple and Special


Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a good week so far. I'm having a pretty good week except that I'm really tired tonight for some reason. But I really wanted to get something new on my blog so I decided on this very easy card. I cased this card from one I saw on SCS last week. That site is a must for paper crafters! You can get such good inspiration there. All I did for this card was cut a piece of white cardstock the same size as the front of the card. Then I embossed the lower half of it with my CB and highlighted the raised areas with my SU chalks. I added 3 embossed lines to give a good separation of the 2 areas. Next I punched evenly spaced rectangle holes at the top for the ribbon. Then I just added the sentiment on a pop dot and voila. Super easy! Now I'm off to bed. Nightie night :).

No comments: