Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baby Duckies


Hi all! Hope you're doing well. Things here are busy but good. I have a few fun things planned for the weekend. A friend from work is having a baby shower on Saturday. She is the one who has been trying to have a baby for about 2 years and finally, through several rounds of fertility, is pregnant and is due in about 6 weeks. She will be a great mom and I'm so happy for her. This is the card I made for her. Simple but cute. Tomorrow I will finally post the scrapbook I made for her several weeks ago. Make sure you take a look...it's really cute!!! :)

Supplies: CS- SU: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana
Image- SU: By Ones & By Twos
SU markers
White Galaxy marker
Ribbon- Offray
Scallop edge punch- SU
Ovals and scallop oval- Nestabilities dies

1 comment:

Giovana said...

Super cute card!!! I am trying to get pregnant again too!!! So far not good news, but I am still waiting in the Lord, I hope soon.

God bless
Giovana