Sunday, September 7, 2008

Halloween Goody Box


This is the first box that I've made from scratch, meaning I didn't have any measurements to go by. I kind of guessed at how big I wanted it. And after making a few mistakes this is what I came up with. Over the last few months, making several of these kinds of boxes, I've noticed that they are all constructed basically the same, they just have different lengths or widths that will make them different sizes. Pretty easy really. This is actually one of the projects I'm going to have my guests do at my party next week. The only change will be the image. I'm waiting for the Halloween stamp set I ordered from the new SU Holiday Mini Catalog.

Supplies:
CS- SU: Only Orange, Always Artichoke, Pale Plum, Basic Black
Image- SU: Just Flying By
SU Markers
Paper Crimper
Clip- SU

No comments: