Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Much Anticipated Scrapbook!!!







To many of you this scrapbook may not seem like a big deal to you. But to me it represents 2 solid days of work and exhaustive creative energy. You see, I don't scrapbook much at all. I love them, don't get me wrong. It's just that it takes me so long to do one page that I need a nap when I'm done. With cards you have a much smaller area to work with, you don't really need much and it can look great (as in my previous duckie card), and you can always just copy what someone else has done but to someone who doesn't know any better it looks original. Snip, snap and you're done! So you can see why I love this little scrapbook and almost don't want to give it up. Also, I actually made the pages and bound this one myself using my Bind-it-all. So it really is my "from scratch" creation. I can't really tell you exactly every company that made every little piece and embellishment in it, but almost everything was purchased at Archiver's.

I hope my friend likes it. I will be nice for her because all she has to do is crop the photos, put them on the pages, and write a little note and she's done. I can't wait to see her open it! :)

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I can only imagine the work you put into this book. I am not a scrapper either, but occasionally feel the need to make one of those little scrap books...you did such a fine job on this!

Anonymous said...

Mary-This is SOOOO adorable- I LOVE IT!!! I scrapbook all the time and know and can appreciate all the time and effort you put into it to coordinate it all and all from scratch! Angel