Monday, September 15, 2008

An Invitation


I know this card is pretty simple in it's design and layout but I needed to make several of them, so when mass producing... simple is best. I am having a Stampin'Up party at my house this Saturday and this is an invite I made for a few of my neighbors. I get nervous when inviting people to a party because #1: I'm not a salesperson. I hate to be pushy and I don't want people to think that I am. #2: I'm afraid of rejection. I know it's not a personal thing when someone says they can't come, but I can't help feeling a little bad. I would have made the worst boy. Having to ask a girl out on a date must be terrifying! I would have ended up alone for sure. :) I just have to keep focused on the aspect that I just want to share what I like to do in hopes that they might like it too. Wish me luck!

Supplies:
CS- SU: Bashful Blue
DP- SU: Summer Picnic
Stampendous: Tiny Alphabet
Ribbon- SU
Smaller circle punch- SU
Larger circle and scallop circle- Nestie dies

No comments: