Friday, June 6, 2008

Block Party


Hi there everyone. Happy weekend! Today was a happy day at my house...it was the first day of summer vacation! My kids and I celebrated by going out for lunch and seeing Kung Fu Panda, awesome movie BTW! When my husband comes home from work later we will go to an Indians game and watch the fireworks.

So since I spent my usual stamping day with my kids I had to post this card which I actually made last weekend. It is a design by Jen del Muro that is just fabulous. The colors against the black and white look so crisp and clean. I'm sorry that my photo is a little blurry. I'm still trying to perfect my photo taking skills. I just got a photo cube and some special photography light bulbs, but the light bulbs won't fit into the lamps I have. So now I have to go out and find some new lamps. :( I'm bound and determined to get it right because I think the photo of the card really makes a difference in how professional the card looks. Stay with me while I try to figure it all out!!

Supplies:
CS- SU bashful blue, pretty in pink, barely banana, certainly celery, regal rose, bb, ww
Image- Penny Black
Background stamp- SU "Background Basics"
Sentiment- Papertrey Ink
Copic markers
Stickles- Frosted Lace
Square punch- EK success
Corner rounder punch- Marvy
Scallop scissors
Brads- Michael's

No comments: