Monday, June 23, 2008

Tree of Friendship


Happy Monday all! I know, the words "happy" and "Monday" should not be in the same sentence! But actually today was a pretty good day so it's alright just this once. :) I made this card really quick last night and I love how it turned out. I was a little off center when I stamped the outlines of the leaves but I kind of like it. The white showing on the tops of some of the leaves gives an illusion of light coming from that direction. So sometimes mistakes can be a good thing.

Supplies:
CS- SU Choc. Chip
Image- Papertrey Ink. "Father Knows Best"
Sentiment- SU "Noteworthy"
Ink- SU
Flowers- SU Boho Blossoms punch
Brads- Michael's
Faux stitching- white Souffle pen

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE this! Those primas are adorable around the frame and the stitches are perfect!