Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Happy Life


Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your week is going well. The rain has stopped here for the last several days and things are starting to dry out. We didn't get any flooding here in Fishers but there was a lot nearby (south of Indianapolis). I feel terrible for the people affected by it. Many of them lost everything they had. Sure makes you happy for the things you have... you know, like your life, your health, your kids, food, a warm bed, etc...just the little things! :) So when I saw this card it reminded me of that. I cased this card from I Heart to Stamp (follow the link on my sidebar), it is designed by Dawn Easton. I didn't have the exact same stamps, etc that she made it with but mine is pretty close I think. Enjoy!

Supplies:
CS- SU Old Olive, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
DP- Memory Keepers
Image of flower- SU "In the Spotlight"
Image of ladybug and sentiment- Papertrey Ink.
Baubles- Stamping Bella
Hardware- SU Hodgepodge Hardware
Ribbon- JoAnn's Etc.
Ink- SU Barely Banana, Marigold Morning, True Thyme, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red

No comments: