Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Hello


Well it's the end of another week. It was a good week here for us. My kids had their first week of "camp/daycare" and they had a great time. Even though our daycare expenses increase dramatically for the summer it sure is nice not having to deal with homework, fixing a school lunch, etc. And they do a lot of fun things at this camp. My son went on a field trip every day this week, and my daughter went on field trips 2 days, played games one day, and had sprinkler day the other day. So at least they're not sitting around watching TV all day every day.

This card reminds me of my Grandmother. Why you ask? Well, she had an apron that had a similar pattern with lace on the edges. It was soft and worn and gave me comfort when I hugged her and snuggled up. She was a great Grandma!

Supplies:
CS- SU Old Olive, Real Red, WW
DP- SU
Image- SU "Tart & Tangy"
Sentiment- Papertrey Ink
Ribbon- Michael's
Nestabilities circle and scallop circle dies
Word window punch- SU
Border punch- Fiskars
SU markers

No comments: