Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just Because


Oh my gosh this card was so hard to make! I saw it on someones blog somewhere and thought it was so cute because the flowers are actually stamped on the inside of the card and you are seeing them through the circle windows. Well, I only have one size of a circle punch and my Nestabilities circle dies didn't have one that was the right size either. So I punched the front flap of the card and the pink CS with my circle punch and then had to cut the circles in the yellow CS with my craft knife. What a pain! Don't look too closely or you will see a few mistakes. It definitely would have been easier if I had two sizes of regular circle punches. But I do like the end result so I will try again when I get my other punch.

Supplies:
CS- SU
Sentiment- Papertrey Ink
Circle punch- SU
Corner rounder punch- Marvy
Scallop scissors
Hole punch
SU markers
White Galaxy marker
Ribbons- Michael's and Archiver's
Cuttlebug embossing folder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow too cute. Great job. Cindy B.

Kristie O'Keeffe said...

Mistakes? Are you kidding?! It looks great! Awesome job!