Saturday, June 7, 2008

Early Happy 4th of July!


Hi all. Well, our plans to go to the Indians game last night were washed out. There was a big band of red with lots of lightning strikes heading our way so, much to my son's dismay, we decided it wouldn't be wise to go. We went out to eat and to local arcade instead. Not the same but fun none the less.

I know it's not close to the 4th of July yet but I just got this stamp set and paper from Archiver's and wanted to try it out. I had a 30% off coupon which I used on the set that had the fireworks and celebrate sentiment. And I also had a free Hot Spot item coupon where I found the Happy 4th of July sentiment that is on the inside of the card. What luck! I think all together I only spent $11.00. I love it when things work out like that.

Supplies:
CS- SU ww, night of navy
DP- Liberty Stars and Freedom Stripes-both by Reminisce
Images and sentiments- Stampendous
Corner rounder punch- Marvy
Star and word window punches- SU
Eyelets- SU
Ribbon- Wal Mart
Stickles glitter

No comments: