Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby Congrats!


Happy Friday everyone! What a wonderful day, Friday. I especially like it because both my kids are in school, my husband is at work, and I have the day off work. So I get to craft in peace and solitude. I was especially busy crafting today because I had to finish my daughter's birthday thank yous and then I had an order for 2 baby congrats cards. It's funny how things happen sometimes. Wednesday I saw this baby card on the blog site "My Life" (follow link on my sidebar) and knew I wanted to make it. And then when I got home from work that day there was message on my machine from my friend saying that she needed 2 baby cards. How about that?! And I already had all of the supplies except the DP. So after work on Thursday I stopped into Archiver's and found something very close to the one I wanted to case. Easy pleasy! ;) So here it is. I hope you like it as much as my friend did.
Supplies:
DP-Travel Stripe from Cloud 9 Design
CS-SU Choc Chip, bashful blue, and WW
Brads-SU Hodgepodge Hardware
Ribbon-Michael's
SU Watercolor pencils
Ink-SU choc chip
Sentiment- Hero Arts
Image-SU Bundle of Joy
Embossed with CB folder

No comments: