Saturday, February 16, 2008

Feel Better


I made this card for a friend of mine who is also my coworker, SU upline, and my paper-crafting hero. Her name is Julie Campbell and you can view her blog if you click on the link in my side-bar "Stamped in His Image". She is also featured in this month's edition of Papercrafts magazine. She had been looking forward to going to CHA for almost a year to meet and work with people from the company she designs for, Cornish Heritage Farms. I can't express to you how excited she was to go. But unfortunately when she arrived she got violently ill with the flu and had to stay in the hotel room by herself the entire time. What a bummer! I feel so bad for her. I know this card won't make her forget the disappointment she feels but maybe it will bring her a smile. There's always next year Julie!

Supplies:
Silver CS- "Cold Steel" The Paper Co.
CS-SU old olive
DP-"Precious Metal" Memory Keepers
Ribbon-Archiver's
Felt flowers-SU
Crystal brad-SU
Hardware-SU Hodgepodge Hardware
Sentiment-Paper Trey
Markers to color the sentiment-SU always artichoke, rose red

1 comment:

Julie Campbell said...

Mary - you definitely brightened my day with this card!!! Thank you SO much! It's weird -- but we make cards every day... but it's always a huge surprise to actually be on the receiving end of one! You're the best! :)