Saturday, February 2, 2008

Coaster Calendar


Happy Saturday! I hope you are enjoying your day. It has been warming up here and we actually saw the sun! I was beginning to have doubts of it's existance. :0) Anyway, this is a project that I have been wanting to try for a while. It's a coaster that I decorated and attached a calendar to with a magnet on the back so it can be placed on the refrigerator. It was very easy and would make a great gift. The idea came from SCS and you can print off the calendars from a link that is on the tutorial. Give it a try!
Supplies:
DP-SU
CS-SU whisper white, old olive
Ink-old olive
Felt flowers-SU flower fusion
Crystal brad-SU
Ribbon, black brads, & clip-Michael's






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your coaster calendar!! I am going to use this idea for a swap Thanks Krystal