Sunday, February 10, 2008

You Make Me Happy


Hi there everyone! Sorry it's been a while since my last post but it has been a busy weekend. Between grocery shopping, babysitting for a friend, meeting with our insurance agent, helping my daughter decorate a box to put her Valentine's cards in, helping her make out her Velentine's cards, playing with the kids, and all the other household chores that I do on the weekends...there wasn't much time for creativity. But I did manage to find some time today while my kids were playing on the computer. Yeah!...I've satisfied my creative itch for the day! ;)

This card is very friendly I think. I wanted to try out a technique my friend did which was covering an image with Versamark and then pouring very fine glitter over top. IRL it is soooo sparkely! And it gives the image a nice soft touch too. What do you think?
Supplies:
DP-SU Petals & Paisleys
CS-SU old olive, regal rose, ww
Nestabilities circle dies
Scallop scissors
White Galaxy marker
Ink-combo of copic markers and SU ink with water brush
Versamark
Art glitter
Ribbon-JoAnn's
Punch-SU Horizontal slot
Image-Penny Black "Buzz in the Air"
Sentiment-SU "So Many Sayings"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What a cute card. Great job.
Nancy Panko