Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You Cured Yet?


Happy Hump Day! Actually, I hate that term. It always makes me think of something else and it's just such a bad way of putting it. But anyway, it was a good day and I only have one more day of work! WooHoo!
This is a card I made quickly this afternoon for a very good friend. I found out he is in the hospital and will be having surgery soon. I knew this stamp was perfect but I didn't have time to think of a design on my own, so I cheated by looking in the SU catty from last year to get inspired. I ended up pretty much just copying this layout from the example for this stamp. I hope that doesn't loose me any points! :) I think he'll like it and I hope you do too.
Supplies:
Stamp set-SU Farm Fever
CS-SU mellow moss, bashful blue, barely banana, marigold morning
Ink-SU mellow moss, bashful blue, barely banana, marigold morning, pretty in pink, close to cocoa, true thyme
Watercolor brush-SU
Button-SU soft subtles
Ribbon-Michael's
Staples

No comments: