Sunday, February 17, 2008

Little Birdies


I have noticed lately that birds are very in right now. So when I saw this set at Archiver's yesterday I knew I had to get it. I have to keep up with the "in-crowd" you know! :) Plus it was on sale, so there you go! The legs that are supposed to go with the adult are really long and would have made the image too long for what I wanted. So I used the little bird's legs for the adult and just drew the little bird's legs with my black SU marker. I think they look pretty good! I hope you enjoy it. Mary

Supplies:
CS-SU cool caribbean, pretty in pink, WW
Ink-SU cool caribbean
Markers-Copic viola, maize, green gray
Nestabilities circle dies
Scallop scissors
Ribbon-JoAnn's
SU horizontal slot punch
SU word window punch
Sentiment-Paper Trey
Eyelets-JoAnn's
Clear Stickles
Stamps-Stampendous "Feather Flourish"

1 comment:

Julie Campbell said...

These little birdies are just the cutest!!! I love their long legs! :)