Thursday, February 14, 2008

Butterfly Wish


Hi again everyone. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all had a wonderful day and that your special Valentine was especially sweet to you today. Mine sure was! ;) Well, another week gone. I tried several times to post something during the week (well, I thought several times about posting something) but I've had a cold and was just too tired to feel creative. But now that the weekend is here I plan on spending some quality time in my craft room.

This is something I whipped up this evening. As I have said before, my favorite color is blue so I really like how this card looks. Plus, I've been wanting to do this embellishment with the oval punches on the edge of the CS with an eyelet through them. I think it's a cute look. I hope you like it. Mary
Supplies:
DP-Unknown source, purchased at Scrapbook corner
CS-SU
Ink-SU bashful blue, almost amethyst, mint melody
Flowers and small butterfly stamps-SU "Border Builders"
Large butterfly-SU "Time Well Spent" (cut out butterfly, adhered body to CS, bent up wings)
Clear Stickles

No comments: