Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lots'a Flowers and Friends




Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone's week is going well so far. Mine has been status quo. We just keep plugging along. Here are a few cards I made quickly this afternoon before picking up my kids. I pretty much copied them out of SU's new mini catalog. I think this catalog is really great. You can start purchasing items out of it in March and I think you will find that it will be hard to choose which ones to get. I hope you like the cards! Mary
Supplies:

Card #1:
CS-SU old olive, choc chip, bashful blue
Ink-SU white craft
Ribbon-Wal Mart
Flower and crystal brad-SU Pretties kit
Flower stamp-JoAnn's

Card #2:
CS-SU Real Red, choc chip, bashful blue, whisper white
Ribbon-Wal Mart
Ribbon buckle-SU hodgepodge hardware
Ink-SU white craft & basic black
Stamp-SU Time Well Spent
SU markers, and crayons with water color brush
white faux stitching done with paper piercer and white gel pen

No comments: