Monday, February 25, 2008

Hanging Treat Box


Project #2: If you don't subscribe to the Splitcoaststampers' site you really should. I visit it everyday. There are so many crafty people out there and it's fun to see all that is being created. I receive SCS's weekly inklings which are fun projects or techniques that people have come up with. They give you all of the directions, supply lists, and photos so it's simple to re-create them in your home. This project is from one of those inklings. To see the inkling with it's directions for yourself follow the SCS link on my sidebar and go under the technique/project heading and you will find it there. It really was super easy. I think I will fill mine with Easter goodies and leave them on my kid's doorknobs as a surprise on Easter morning.

No comments: