Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Milestone


Well, our family reached another milestone today. My son had his First Reconciliation. I can tell you we were much more excited about it than he was! It's never fun to have to admit to someone all of your sins and faults, and he kept thinking that he was going to be in trouble (as if he was going to the Principal's office or something). But he did a wonderful job (quivering lip and all!) and it helped that there were snacks for him afterward. :) So my son is sin free (for now anyway). ;)
On to the card. This is a card that I made for a daughter of a coworker. Unbeknownst to her she will be getting engaged this Wednesday so I made her a congratulations card. I know, I know, you're supposed to say congratulations to the man and best wishes to the woman. But this is the 21st century, who follows those rules anymore?!
Supplies:
CS-SU Very Vanilla & Rose Red
DP- Sandylion "Paisley Pink"
Ribbon-Archiver's
Flower & pearl-SU Pretties kit
Colored flower with warm gray copic to make it more antique in color
Image-SU "Carte Postale"
Sentiment- Papertrey
Ink-SU Pale Plum & Baroque Burgundy

No comments: