Sunday, March 23, 2008

Springtime Showers


Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I sure did. Beautiful weather, great time with family, tasty treats...what more could you want? I even found a little time to make a few cards while my kids watched a movie that the Easter bunny brought. This one was really fun to make. I just got this Bella this week and when I saw her I knew I wanted to do something fun with raindrops. I made raindrops with my Copic marker and then covered them with Crystal Effects. I did the same thing with the puddle. They really look wet and give it a 3D effect. I also did something special for her skirt. I stamped the image again on the DP and cut out the skirt. Then I adhered it to the image so her skirt matches the background. Also, I couldn't fit the sentiment inside one oval so I divided it and put on two. I really like how everything turned out.
Supplies:
DP- unknown (purchased at Scrapbook Corner)
CS- SU WW, Gable Green, Bashful Blue
Copic markers
Crystal Effects- SU
Ribbon- JoAnn's
Image and Sentiment- Stamping Bella
Punches- SU lg and sm oval, corner rounder

No comments: