Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feeling Better


Well, I'm feeling a bit better today. My back is only sore in certain positions and if I avoid those I'm pretty good. So I was able to make a set of 5 thank you cards for our lawyer. I know, kind of strange to give your lawyer cards. But he drew up our first will and had us over to sign it yesterday and he only charged us $25.00. Can you believe that?! I guess all lawyers aren't bad ;)--just kidding. Actually, his wife works with my husband so he gave us a deal. Quite a deal I'd say. So that's why I thought I would do something to show them how much we appreciated it. I don't know their style so I made them simple. You can't tell by the picture but I used my Nestabilities circle die to emboss the image as well as to cut it out. Anyway, I think they will like them.

Supplies:

CS- SU WW and BB

Nestabilites circle and scallop circle dies

Image and sentiment- SU "Noteworthy"

Ribbon- Jo-Ann's







No comments: