Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just One Post Today



Hi everyone. Sorry, I only have one post today. Something happened to my back last evening that put me out of commission. I must have strained it somehow but it was killing me! My husband had to help me into bed and then had to help me turn over during the night. It was terrible. I told him that he needs to trade me in on a new model. He said "Nah, then I'd have to break her in and you are just how I like it." :) It has eased up some today but is still sore. Luckily I had already made this project yesterday so I only had to take a picture of it and post it. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow because I have lots of cards I need to make.


So this is actually something I came up with on my own-well, sort of. You know how I already made the post-it note covers using Julie B.'s idea? Well, at Target's dollar spot they also had these large note pads that have magnets on the back so you can put them on the fridge. So I thought I could cover those too. It turned out great! I made them just like the post-it note covers only sideways and on a much larger scale. I took the magnet off the back of the note pad and adhered it to the back of the cover. These can be made to match any kitchen decor and would be great gifts. What do you think?
Supplies:
CS- SU certainly celery, apricot appeal, bashful blue
SU markers
Image- SU "Doodle That"
Nestablities circle and scallop cirlce dies
Ribbon- Jo-Ann's
Scallop scissors

No comments: