Saturday, March 29, 2008

One of My Own!


Finally here's one of my own! Today was a "family day". We took the kids to the Children's Museum here in Indianapolis and then out to lunch. We went to a new place (well, new to us) called Stir Crazy. As you might have guessed it's a Chinese restaurant and it was wonderful! When we got there they gave our kids some kids menus with games in them, crayons, and chopstick helpers which were all in a miniature Chinese takeout box. I told my husband I had to remember to take them home because I wanted to open them up and use them as templates for some fun gift boxes. Upon opening them I found that I needed 12x12 paper in order to fit the entire box on it. I would have preferred to have used Chinese themed paper but alas, I didn't have any and I didn't want to go out just for that. So I went ahead with this for now. It works fine I think.
Supplies:
DP- SU
Small and large tag punches- SU
Sentiment- SU "Lots of Thoughts"
Ink- SU Close to Cocoa
Ribbon- Martha Stewart
Flowers- Papertrey
Brads- Michael's

No comments: