Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flower Fusion


I just love the way the flowers stand out against the black on this card. The design for this card came from Silke Ludlow's blog "My Life" which I love (the link is on my sidebar below). She really does great work and her color choices are always fabulous. Her flowers were done with paper and flower punches. But I didn't have any punches like that that would work so I used my Flower Fusion kit from SU. I wish they had more of these kits in different colors because you really do get quite a number of flowers in a variety of sizes. I would buy them all so it's probably good that they don't have too many of them. :)
Supplies:
CS- SU WW,BB
Ribbon- Michael's
Crystal brads- SU Pretties kit
Sentiment- Papertrey Inc.
Hardware- Michael's
Sentiment colored with SU markers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made it look wonderful with the
Flower Fusion!!! I'm so happy to see that you liked my card...!!!

Melanie said...

terrific card!! :)