Sunday, March 30, 2008

Money Gift Card Tutorial #1






I have already had a few people ask for instructions for the money gift cards so I put this tutorial together. First of all this is the first tutorial I have ever done so forgive me if it is not clear. Secondly, I threw this together very quickly tonight because I knew I wouldn't have time tomorrow to do it. So again, forgive me if it's not the best.


This first one is for the sideways money card (the pink and black one).


1. Cut a piece of white CS 7 1/2 inches X 7 inches.


2. Make fold lines down the longer side at 3inches and at 6 inches.


3. Place adhesive on the edges of the 1 1/2 inch section and fold it up. This creates the pocket to place the money in on the inside of the card.


4. Fold down the top 3 inch section over the inside of the card. This creates the front or face of the card for you to decorate.


That's it for that one. I hope it makes sense. Please leave a comment or e-mail me if you have any questions.

No comments: