Monday, March 3, 2008

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!


Is this not the absolute cutest little bunny you've ever seen?! At the Heirloom Papercraft show I went to on Sunday they had several make-n-takes. I let my daughter do these in order to keep her interest in being there and because she loves crafty stuff and being just like mommy. :) So this is where I saw this little guy for the first time and it was love at first sight! With this make-n-take they were having us try out these glitter pens from Spika (I think that's who makes them--most of the writing on them is in Chinese so it's hard to make it out). Anyway, I made one swipe with one of these pens and I was sold! I had to have them, they are great! The color is so vibrant, the movement is so fluid, and there is glitter built right in! What more could you want?! I know there's not too much to this card but it was late last night when I made it and I really just did it to use the pens once more before I went to bed. So it's simple but the image is just adorable I think.

No comments: