Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF!!!!


Thank goodness it's Friday!! I know it's not good to wish your life away but I'm so happy another week is done. The past few weeks have been so busy for our family and we are in desperate need for some calm time together. So after I'm done here I'm going to go to Wal Mart and buy The Bee Movie, which is great and if you haven't seen it you need to, so we can have "family movie night" tonight. Then my husband has arranged a date night for us for tomorrow night. Fun!!

Anyway, on to the goods. This is a card I cased from the new April/May Papercrafts magazine. It was designed by Daniela Dobson. I tweaked it a little bit but it is still very close to hers. I think it would make a good wedding card.
Supplies:
CS- SU BB, WW
Stamp- unknown source, purchased at Archiver's
Ink- SU BB
Flowers and crystal brads- SU Pretties kit

No comments: