Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dots and Dashes


Well today is an unplanned vacation day for me. My son came down with a fever at school yesterday and the rules are that you have to be fever free for 24 hours before returning. Which means that even though he was completely fine all night and this morning, he had to stay home. I understand why this rule exists but I'm trying to save PTO time for our trip to Disney World and this makes it difficult. Oh well, all in the fun of having kids I guess! *wink* Anyway, since he has been fine all day I was able to get a little crafting done! :)
I made this card to try out my new punches I got at the craft show. The corner adorners by EK Success are very versatile. Not only can you punch out corners, but when you remove the guard you can punch along the edge of the paper as I did here. Also, on some of the punches when you remove the guard you can actually punch the inside corners of a card by the fold! Pretty cool!
Supplies:
CS-SU WW, BB, Sahara Sand
Stamp-SU "Doodle This" and "Noteworthy"
Ribbon-Michael's
Ink- SU BB
Chalks-SU Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Paper flowers- Papertrey Inc.

No comments: