Saturday, March 29, 2008

Moose on the Move


I just love Riley Moose from Hanna Stamps, he is just so sweet. I bought a bunch of these recently so you will probably be seeing Riley on a lot of my cards in the near future. When I saw this one I just had to get it because my dad is a farmer, not by trade but in his heart. He was born and raised on his family's farm and inherited it when his parents died. Although he did not do this for a profession he has spent most of his retirement restoring the farm to look like it did when he was a boy. So when I saw Riley on this tractor it reminded me of my dad. And because dad owns Allis Chalmers tractors I had to color it orange for him. No matter where I go or what I do I will always keep this stamp and think of dad. I hope you like this one dad!! :)
Supplies:
CS- SU Choc Chip, VV, Bashful Blue, watercolor paper
Marker's & water color brush- SU
Ribbon- Wal Mart
Brads- Michael's
Photo corner punch- SU
DP- My Mind's Eye

No comments: